Dr. Johan Gall & Associates, Optometrists - Aylmer, Ontario
Welcome to Dr. Johan Gall & Associates
Dr. Gall is proud to be celebrating his 20th year of service in Aylmer!
At Dr. Johan Gall & Associates we are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality vision care. Your comprehensive eye health evaluation includes not only determination of a prescription for glasses or contacts, but also a thorough examination of the health of the eye. It is the goal of our optometrists to provide personalized care and education to every patient in all aspects of their vision and ocular health.
We use advanced technologies including digital retinal photography, pachymetry and automated visual field analysis, in maintaining our high standard of service. We have a large glasses dispensary where you will find quality and fashionable eyewear products.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff work with the doctors to create a welcoming and professional atmosphere and to provide exceptional service to all our patients.
- Mar 5, 2013 - Office Closing for March Break
The office will be closed starting Friday March 8 at 11:00am, until Monday March 18, 2013 More »
- Jun 27, 2012 - Summer Office Closings
- Jun 11, 2012 - Introducing Oakley and Silhouette frames
- Jun 5, 2012 - Eye See...Eye Learn Program
The Eye See...Eye Learn Program is coming to our region beginning July 1, 2012 More »
5 Reasons to Buy your Eyewear from Dr. Gall & Associates
1. We offer a 2 year warranty on all frames and plastic lenses with scratch resistant coatings and specialty coatings.
2. We have a wide selection of men's, women's, children's and sun frames to choose from.
3. Our knowledgeable and courteous staff can help you find the perfect size, shape and colour of frame. And our trained dispensing manager can assist you with the many lens options available that make a great looking pair of glasses.
4. We use high quality materials and a professional lab to guarantee the finest quality finished product.
5. We stand behind our prescriptions. Our doctors are available to review your prescription needs if you have any difficulties.