Important Information about your Upcoming Appointment
COVID-19 has had an effect on many of our daily activities. The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority.
- We’ve reduced the number of patients in the office at a time to allow for social distancing.
We ask that you come alone to your appointment if possible, or bring only one care provider if needed.
- Our door is currently locked and visitors are being admitted by appointment only. When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office at (519) 773-8505 or knock loudly, and wait for one of our team members to greet you.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask. Please wear a mask to your appointment, or one will be provided to you.
- All visitors are required to use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will take a non-contact temperature reading as part of your COVID-19 Wellness Screening.
- If you are feeling unwell before your appointment, we ask that you please contact us to reschedule.
Please complete the following questionnaire before your appointment and click the “Submit” button once you have finished.