To our patients and community:
Things are going to look and feel a little different around the office. We’ve had to make some changes to the way we see patients, but we’re confident in the measures we’ve taken to protect our patients and staff.
Please be patient with us. We are expecting a high volume of calls and may not be able to answer all of them immediately, but please leave us a message and we will get back to you.
We’ve had to change the way we book appointments and reduce the number of patients we can have in the office at one time, and we have a backlog of patients who are waiting to be seen. Over the time we were closed, we had to cancel appointments for over 1000 of our patients. As instructed by the Ministry of Health, we will be prioritizing bookings by patient need over the coming weeks and we appreciate your understanding as we work to accommodate everyone.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients and staff.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- All visitors to the office are required to wear a mask.
- All visitors to the office are required to use the hand sanitizer provided when they arrive.
- Our doctors and staff have been outfitted with the appropriate personal protective equipment for your safety and theirs.
- All visitors are being screened for COVID-19 symptoms and contact, as well as having a non-contact temperature reading performed when they arrive at the office.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, you please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- We’ve reduced the number of patients in the office at a time to allow for social distancing.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment, if possible, or bring only one care provider if needed.
- Our doors will remain locked and visitors will be admitted by appointment only, including those who are only visiting our frame gallery or picking up a product.
- Exam rooms, instruments, and high traffic contact surfaces will be disinfected after every patient.
- Our Frame and Lens Specialists will select any frames from our displays for you to reduce contact points and all frames will be disinfected after being tried on.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up to date with the latest Dr. Johan Gall and Associate news.
- We’re so excited to see you again!
Dr. Gall, Dr. LaFrance, and the team