To our patients and community:
Things are going to look and feel a little different around the office. We’ve had to make some changes to the way we see patients, but we’re confident in the measures we’ve taken to protect our patients and staff.
Please be patient with us. We are expecting a high volume of calls and may not be able to answer all of them immediately, but please leave us a message and we will get back to you.
We’ve had to change the way we book appointments and reduce the number of patients we can have in the office at one time, and we have a backlog of patients who are waiting to be seen. Over the time we were closed, we had to cancel appointments for over 1000 of our patients. As instructed by the Ministry of Health, we will be prioritizing bookings by patient need over the coming weeks and we appreciate your understanding as we work to accommodate everyone.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients and staff.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- All visitors to the office are required to wear a mask.
- All visitors to the office are required to use the hand sanitizer provided when they arrive.
- Our doctors and staff have been outfitted with the appropriate personal protective equipment for your safety and theirs.
- All visitors are being screened for COVID-19 symptoms and contact, as well as having a non-contact temperature reading performed when they arrive to the office.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, you please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- We’ve reduced the number of patients in the office at a time to allow for social distancing.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment, if possible, or bring only one care provider if needed.
- Our doors will remain locked and visitors will be admitted by appointment only, including those who are only visiting our frame gallery or picking up a product.
- Exam rooms, instruments, and high traffic contact surfaces will be disinfected after every patient.
- Our Frame and Lens Specialists will select any frames from our displays for you to reduce contact points and all frames will be disinfected after being tried on.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up to date with the latest Dr. Johan Gall and Associate news.
We’re so excited to see you again!
Dr. Gall, Dr. LaFrance, and team
Welcome to Dr. Johan Gall & Associate
At Dr. Johan Gall & Associate we are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality vision care. Your comprehensive eye health evaluation includes not only determination of a prescription for glasses or contacts, but also a thorough examination of the health of the eye. It is the goal of our optometrists to provide personalized care and education to every patient in all aspects of their vision and ocular health.
We use advanced technologies including digital retinal photography, pachymetry and automated visual field analysis, in maintaining our high standard of service. We have a large glasses dispensary where you will find quality and fashionable eyewear products.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff work with the doctors to create a welcoming and professional atmosphere and to provide exceptional service to all our patients.
What's new at Dr. Johan Gall & Associate:
Our doctors and staff will be away for Family Day on Monday, February 15th, 2021. We will look forward to seeing you when we return to the office on Tuesday, February 16th at 8:30 am.
Children’s Vision at Dr. Johan Gall and Associate
Your child’s vision needs are different than an adult. Start them out with the best vision possible with regular eye health evaluations. Click here to learn more about our Pediatric Eye Health Evaluations.
New Patients Welcome!
We are always accepting new patients, contact the office today to book your next eye health evaluation.
5 Reasons to Buy your Eyewear from Dr. Gall & Associates
1. We offer a 2 year warranty on all frames and plastic lenses with scratch resistant coatings and specialty coatings.
2. We have a wide selection of men’s, women’s, children’s and sun frames to choose from.
3. Our knowledgeable and courteous staff can help you find the perfect size, shape and colour of frame. And our trained dispensing manager can assist you with the many lens options available that make a great looking pair of glasses.
4. We use high quality materials and a professional lab to guarantee the finest quality finished product.
5. We stand behind our prescriptions. Our doctors are available to review your prescription needs if you have any difficulties.
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Aylmer, ON
With an office in Aylmer, Dr. Johan Gall & Associate serves Elgin County, St. Thomas, Port Stanley and Belmont– schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our Practice.
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We are closed for lunch from 1:00 to 2:00 pm.
We are closed for Staff Training and Education on Thursdays from 12:00 to 1:00 pm.