We Believe Great Eyewear Is the Root of All Happiness
Welcome to Dr. Johan Gall & Associate
At Dr. Johan Gall & Associate we are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality vision care. Your comprehensive eye health evaluation includes not only determination of a prescription for glasses or contacts, but also a thorough examination of the health of the eye. It is the goal of our optometrists to provide personalized care and education to every patient in all aspects of their vision and ocular health.
We use advanced technologies including digital retinal photography, pachymetry and automated visual field analysis, in maintaining our high standard of service. We have a large glasses dispensary where you will find quality and fashionable eyewear products.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff work with the doctors to create a welcoming and professional atmosphere and to provide exceptional service to all our patients.
What's new at Dr. Johan Gall & Associate
Summer Holidays 2018
July 9th – July 13th
August 13th – August 17th
Our office will be closed for the entire week, messages will be returned the following Monday. If you experience and ocular emergency, please go to your nearest emergency department.
5 Reasons to Buy your Eyewear from Dr. Gall & Associates
1. We offer a 2 year warranty on all frames and plastic lenses with scratch resistant coatings and specialty coatings.
2. We have a wide selection of men’s, women’s, children’s and sun frames to choose from.
3. Our knowledgeable and courteous staff can help you find the perfect size, shape and colour of frame. And our trained dispensing manager can assist you with the many lens options available that make a great looking pair of glasses.
4. We use high quality materials and a professional lab to guarantee the finest quality finished product.
5. We stand behind our prescriptions. Our doctors are available to review your prescription needs if you have any difficulties.
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Aylmer, ON
With an office in Aylmer, Dr. Johan Gall & Associate serves Elgin County, St. Thomas Port, Stanley and Belmont– schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our Practice.
- Monday:8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday:8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday:8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday:8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday:8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
We are closed for lunch from 1:00 to 2:00 pm.
We are closed for Staff Training and Education on Thursdays from 12:00 to 1:00 pm.