We Believe Great Eyewear Is the Root of All Happiness
Welcome to Dr. Johan Gall & Associate
At Dr. Johan Gall & Associate we are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality vision care. Your comprehensive eye health evaluation includes not only determination of a prescription for glasses or contacts, but also a thorough examination of the health of the eye. It is the goal of our optometrists to provide personalized care and education to every patient in all aspects of their vision and ocular health.
We use advanced technologies including digital retinal photography, pachymetry and automated visual field analysis, in maintaining our high standard of service. We have a large glasses dispensary where you will find quality and fashionable eyewear products.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff work with the doctors to create a welcoming and professional atmosphere and to provide exceptional service to all our patients.
What's new at Dr. Johan Gall & Associate
January is Glaucoma Awareness Month
Glaucoma affects over 400,000 Canadians and over 67 million people worldwide. It is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide and the damage is irreversible. Glaucoma usually causes no symptoms early in its course, at which time it can only be diagnosed by regular eye examinations. Early diagnosis and treatment are key to preserving sight in people with glaucoma.
Our office will be closed for training on Friday, January 5th, 2018 and will reopen on Monday, January 8th, 2018 at 8:30 in the morning.
5 Reasons to Buy your Eyewear from Dr. Gall & Associates
1. We offer a 2 year warranty on all frames and plastic lenses with scratch resistant coatings and specialty coatings.
2. We have a wide selection of men’s, women’s, children’s and sun frames to choose from.
3. Our knowledgeable and courteous staff can help you find the perfect size, shape and colour of frame. And our trained dispensing manager can assist you with the many lens options available that make a great looking pair of glasses.
4. We use high quality materials and a professional lab to guarantee the finest quality finished product.
5. We stand behind our prescriptions. Our doctors are available to review your prescription needs if you have any difficulties.
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Aylmer, ON
With an office in Aylmer, Dr. Johan Gall & Associate serves Elgin County, St. Thomas Port, Stanley and Belmont– schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our Practice.
- Monday:8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday:8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday:8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday:8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday:8:30 AM - 11:00 AM